About the training materials
The most important step to landing a new job is being fully prepared for the interview. Often it is the act of doing some preparation that helps candidates to feel more in control on the day.
The forty slides are arranged into eight sections which can be adapted to suit different audiences and their potential interview opportunities, both for currently employed and unemployed learners.
The eight sections are:
- How to assess a Job Description
- Managing your online reputation
- Researching the job
- Types of interview
- Dressing for success
- Making sure you're equipped
- What employers are looking for
- How to prepare the RIGHT questions to ask
All the slides have subtle animations and transitions and it's easy to change the colours or customise them with your own branding or course information.
Download a sample of a typical page from the trainer's guide
* Please note that this is a watermaked low-resolution pdf that cannot be used for training purposes.
PowerPoint deck of 40 illustrated slides
A PDF file showing slides with suggested outline content for each topic.
What you need to know
Content best suited to a full day course.
Supplied as a ZIP file - approx 30MB
Suitable for Level 2/3 learners
* More information about levels of education in the UK can be found in an article in the TIPS SECTION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.