About the training materials
This course is intended as a follow-up to training on preparing for an interview and is designed to equip learners with the skills and confidence they need to shine in an interview.
The forty slides are arranged into eight sections which can be adapted to suit different audiences and their potential interview opportunities, both for currently employed and unemployed learners.
The eight sections are:
- Arriving at the interview
- Dealing with nerves
- The GOAL process
- Interview etiquette
- Body language
- Answering questions
- What an interviewer can’t ask
- Following up after an interview
All the slides have subtle animations and transitions and it's easy to change the colours or customise them with your own branding or course information.
Download a sample of a typical page from the trainer's guide
* Please note that this is a watermaked low-resolution pdf that cannot be used for training purposes.
PowerPoint deck of 40 illustrated slides
A PDF file showing slides with suggested outline content for each topic.
What you need to know
Content best suited to a full day course.
Supplied as a ZIP file - approx 17MB
Suitable for Level 2/3 learners
* More information about levels of education in the UK can be found in an article in the TIPS SECTION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.